This blog is meant for students from NorthWest Missouri State University that are considering to study in The Netherlands at the Hogeschool Zuyd, or for others that are interested in studying in The Netherlands

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Introduction

This blog has been created to inform NorthWest Missouri State University students what it is like to study in a foreign country and in particular my home country, The Netherlands.

First off though, I should introduce myself. My name is Egon Heidendal and I'm currently living in The Netherlands. You're probably wondering why I should be the person to inform you about why you should study abroad. During 2004 I myself studied abroad at NorthWest Missouri State University and it was an experience I will never forget.

At this blog I will address several topics which will mainly point out the differences between studying in The Netherlands and studying in America. Beside the actual studying I will also address topics about traveling and the nightlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home